Discover exciting new passions with the world's most approachable "how-to" analplay guide.
- Stay mild—or go wild! Heat up with sensual butt massage. Arouse with gentle fingerpadding. Or take your buttplay adventures to the limit.
- Safeguard your health. Be confident with insider safer sex practices. Stay comfortable and protected — wherever your curiosities take you.
- Seeing is believing. Learn from over 60 tastefully explicit illustrations that show you the many exciting ways to give—and receive—with ease.
- Come from behind. Try all the touches and teases that unleash exhilarating climaxes—especially the proud 'n loud prostate orgasm!
- Double your pleasure. Discover the table-turning thrills of "pegging" and see why so many women—and men—are ecstatic.
- Go for ultimate arousal. Explore the erotic joys of fingerplay, tongue teases, penetration, butt toys, role reversal, and much more….
THE PLEASURES YOU SEEK ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
This smart new paperback guides women and men to the true pleasures of the under-explored seat of love. With Dr. Sadie's trademark tongue-in-cheek narrative, together with dozens of tasteful illustrations, Tickle My Tush clearly shows how to enjoy these newfound thrills—comfortably, safely and pleasurably.
Designed from mild-to-wild, backdoor-curious couples can easily find their personal approach and comfort levels—and at their own pace. From mild outercourse joys like sensual butt massage and gentle fingerplay, to wild orgasmic sensations of butt toys, innercourse and the table-turning thrills of "pegging", they will feel confident with the tips and techniques that dispel fears and skyrocket pleasures.
Tickle My Tush is the perfect companion for the one-third of American couples already engaging in analplay, and who is interested in learning new knowledge and techniques that prevent discomfort and promote pleasure. It's as equally inviting for anyone who's curious about this adventure, but isn't sure where to begin.Tickle My Tush delivers accurate, helpful information in a way that you can appreciate, understand and relate to.